Why join WASOG?
The World Association of Sarcoidosis and Other Granulomatous Diseases (WASOG)
- organizes meetings for physicians involved in interstitial lung diseases especially sarcoidosis and other granulomatous diseases
- educates interested people
- offers the opportunity to exchange scientific experiences
Read Maggie Sharma’s call why joining WASOG is important.
Benefits of your WASOG membership?
- get information, keep updated
- international network
- discount for attendance at WASOG meetings
- get full access to members’ only material (e.g. the members roster and official documents)
- have access to the full paper PDFs published in Sarcoidosis, Vasculitis and Diffuse Lung Diseases, the official journal of WASOG
- have access (on request) to full paper SCAN’s published before the digital era in Sarcoidosis, Vasculitis and Diffuse Lung Diseases
Joining WASOG is easy!
There are two WASOG membership fees:
Regular membership fee (€ 60)
Reduced membership fee (€ 30)
The reduced membership fee only applies for non physicians, including physical therapists, nurses and students. To confirm your position: please send a signed document by the head of your department to: email@example.com
Please feel free to add a donation to your membership fee to support WASOG. Your support will be much appreciated!
To join WASOG you have to follow two steps
- Register on the WASOG site.
NOTE: Already a member? Please register again on line, as well!
Herewith your user account is created. After activation of your registration login credentials will be emailed.
- After filling in the registration form successfully, you are presented a PayPal button (Pay now) to take you to PayPal
to complete the payment of the membership fee. Upon successful payment, you will be lead back to our website.
The registration only will be valid after the payment has been completed and the membership fee has been received. Thereafter, your membership will be approved. Support WASOG and join here.
Members from inside the European Union can perform the money transfer by bank using our full bank details which are available below. Others can complete their payment by PayPal.
Bank account information
The bank account is registered at the International Netherlands Group (ING)
ild care h.o. WASOG
NL55 INGB 0006 8078 48
BIC code: INGBNL2A
Visiting address bank:
1102 MG Amsterdam
Mailing address bank:
PO Box 1800
1000 BV Amsterdam
Registration number Chamber of Commerce: 14089230