All the abstracts of selected literature that appeared on our home page are still available in our special WASOGanized pubmed selection. Also see our yearly sarcoidosis & ILD publication pubmed overview.
Full text access depends on your instititution.
- Cremers JP, et al. Multinational evidence-based WASOG recommendations for the use of methotrexate in sarcoidosis: integrating systematic literature research and expert opinion of sarcoidologists worldwide. Curr Opin Pulm Med 2013; 19: 545-556. [Read Article]
- Baughman RP, et al. Endpoints for clinical trials of sarcoidosis. Sarcoidosis Vasc Diffuse Lung Dis 2012; 29: 90-98. [Read Article]
- Baughman et al. Therapy for sarcoidosis: evidence-based recommendations. Expert Rev Clin Immunol 2012; 8:95-103 [PubMed]
- Sarcoidosis – Clin Chest Med 2008; 29. [Read all Articles]
- Sarcoidosis – European Respiratory Monograph 2005;32. [Read all Articles]
- Statement on sarcoidosis. Joint Statement of the ATS/ERS/WASOG. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1999; 160: 736-755. [Read Article]
- Costabel U. Emerging potential treatments: new hope for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis patients? Eur Respir Rev 2011; 20: 121, 201–207. [Read Article]
- Egan JJ. Follow-up and nonpharmacological management of the idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis patient. Eur Respir Rev 2011; 20: 120, 114–117. [Read Article]
- Raghu G, et al. An Official ATS/ERS/JRS/ALAT Statement: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: Evidence-based Guidelines for Diagnosis and Management. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2011; 183: 788–824. [Read Article]
- Raghu G. Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: guidelines for diagnosis and clinical management have advanced from consensus-based in 2000 to evidence-based in 2011. Eur Respir J 2011; 37: 743–46. [Read Article]
- Meyer et al. An Official ATS Clinical Practice Guideline: The clinical utility of bronchoalveolar lavage cellular analysis in interstitial lung disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2012; 185:1004-14 [Read Article]