Joining WASOG is easy!
On this WASOG website you can find e Learning pages, with video’s, Power-point presentations, questionnaires translated (such as fatigue assessment scale (FAS) in more than 15 languages, interesting readings on ILD and news about forthcoming WASOG ILD Conferences.
When you are a member you can apply for interesting power-point presentations, e-learning modules and the overview of WASOG members for communication with other ILD professionals.
Summary advantages of a WASOG membership
- WASOG connects ILD professionals from all over the World
- it is a challenge and privilege to be part of the WASOG community
- membership offers you new opportunities to exchange knowledge and best clinical care
- WASOG membership gives you a reduction on the registration fee of WASOG Conferences.
- free access to educational material provided by WASOG
Thus: join WASOG and sign in now for your WASOG membership, if you are not a (paying) member at this moment yet.
There are two WASOG membership fee options:
Regular membership fee (€ 60)
Reduced membership fee (€ 30) The reduced membership fee only applies for non physicians, including physical therapists, nurses and students. To confirm your position: please send a signed document by the head of your department to: email@example.com
To join WASOG you have to follow two steps
Step 1 Register on the WASOG site.